Trust Ortanic for Your Special Event
Have a special event or vacation on the horizon? Want to have that perfect glow but unsure about who to trust with your skin? Look no further than Ortanic.
We understand the importance of your big day or special event and looking perfect is your only option. Our Aesthetic Skin Consultants are experts at creating the perfect sunless formula for our clients, so you are always in safe hands when you come to Ortanic.
Why Coming To Ortanic® Before Your Wedding Is The Right Decision
It’s your big day. You have been waiting for this moment for your entire life. Do you really want to chance not having your pictures coming out perfect? We didn’t think so.
Brides choose Ortanic because they know that we ALWAYS deliver the results they are looking for.
How To Get Your Wedding Formula Right
The perfect wedding glow comes from much more than just showing up a few days before the big day and being airbrushed (though we do perform well under pressure). It takes following a routine starting at least 4 weeks out to know that you are going to have the perfect color on your wedding day. Here’s what to keep in mind to make sure your skin looks nothing short of flawless:
Five Tips To Getting The Perfect Wedding Tan:
- If you want to do 2 trial tans before your wedding, we suggest then that you book your first trial tan 4 weeks from your wedding day. If you want to just do 1 trial tan before your wedding, we suggest that you book it two weeks from your wedding day. We highly recommend that you book everything well in advance to make sure you get the appointment times you want and need.
- Buy a gentle body scrub and follow your normal skin care routine for your face if you are having problems with your skin, we recommend getting on a skin care program from either a dermatologist or esthetician. Click here for more info. Your skin care regimen for your face should also include an exfoliation.
- Exfoliate at least two times per week. Exfoliating gets rid of dead skin cells that can keep you from having an even tone to your airbrush tan.
- Make sure not to exfoliate after you receive your airbrush tan for a period of 5-7 days so you can see how your tan looks on you and the color that we crafted for you.
- The week of your wedding, if you want to make sure your skin is exfoliated perfectly, we recommend that you get a professional exfoliation done at a Chicago spa. This will guarantee you that your skin is smooth, even, and glowing from head to toe.
- Moisturize. Moisturize. Moisturize. Healthy and hydrated skin holds a sunless tan much longer and the color is much richer and more vibrant.
- Avoid lotions that contain alcohol or anti-aging ingredients as they tend to dry out your skin. Make sure not to use lotion on the day of your tan.
- We recommend that you moisturize at least two times per day, once in the morning right after you shower and again before you go to sleep at night.
- Drink lots of water. Great skin always starts from within, and having your body properly hydrated is important to having great skin and overall great health. Most of us, with our busy lifestyles, do not properly hydrate our body every day. The recommended amount, from the Institute of Medicine, is to drink at least eight 8 oz glasses per day.
- Exercise 4-5 times per week for at least 30 minutes. Click here for information about Chicago’s Best Gym. Reasons why exercising is good for your skin.
By following these 5 easy tips, you can be assured that your skin will be ready for your wedding day. Feel free to contact us with any questions at all as we have licensed estheticians on staff ready to answer your questions.
Want To Bring The Whole Wedding Party In?
Our clients sometimes bring in their entire wedding party because no one wants to be the ghostly ‘pale’ one in the wedding pictures. We can accommodate groups of all sizes, because we know how busy the week leading up to your wedding is. Contact us and we will work out group pricing for you and your party to make it affordable for everyone. (Subject to additional charges and availability.)
Heading out on vacation soon and don’t want to be the pale person on the beach? There’s nothing worse than being the one person that looks like they have never been in the sun!
Why Ortanic® Is The Right Place To Come Before Your Trip
Having some color to your skin, whether just a subtle glow or a deep, dark tan, is a necessity before you go on vacation. Instead of making the bad choice of going to a tanning bed to get a ‘base tan’, which actually is just damaging your skin, not protecting it, make the smart decision by coming to Ortanic. Here’s why:
- Getting a perfect sunless tan from Ortanic saves your skin. Now you can lay out and protect yourself with a strong SPF, instead of hurting your skin.
- Our Aesthetic Skin Consultants will contour and shade your custom airbrush tan to highlight your best features and cover up your not-so-favorite parts.
- An Ortanic Sunless Tan will allow you to be active, if you want to be, on your vacation, because you won’t have to waste your time lying out in the sun for hours on end.
- You won’t come home with a burn because you over-exposed your skin to the sun. Save your skin and the embarrassment of coming home with a painful sunburn.
Black Tie and Charity Events. Birthday Parties. Fashion Shows.
There is always something going on in your busy life. Ortanic makes looking good easy for those special nights. Whether you have something going on every week or just once a month, we can accomodate your needs.