Ortanic has designed, developed, and regularly monitors this website to support WCAG 2.1 A & AA guidelines and functional accessibility. We optimized this website with the assistance of an expert consulting firm who utilized end-users with disabilities and the following assistive technologies during testing:
- Screen readers
- Screen magnifiers
- Speech to text software
- Keyboard only navigation
- Color contrast analyzers
- Automated testing software, etc.
This website supports the following W3C POUR principles, which creates the functional accessibility necessary for people of all abilities to access web content:
- Perceivable – Information and user interface components must be presentable to users in ways they can perceive.
This means that users must be able to perceive the information being presented (it can’t be invisible to all their senses)
- Operable – User interface components and navigation must be operable.
This means that users must be able to operate the interface (the interface cannot require interaction that a user cannot perform)
- Understandable – Information and the operation of user interface must be understandable.
This means that users must be able to understand the information as well as the operation of the user interface (the content or operation cannot be beyond their understanding)
- Robust – Content must be robust enough that it can be interpreted reliably by a wide variety of user agents, including assistive technologies.
This means that users must be able to access the content as technologies advance (as technologies and user agents evolve, the content should remain accessible)
Contact Ortanic with Your Accessibility Questions. If you have questions or comments about the accessibility of this website, please contact us for assistance at:
Email: ortanic [at] ffc.com
Office Hours: Monday – Friday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central